Our corporate name is SWOOD TECNOLOGIA E PAGAMENTOS LTDA and our head office is at Avenida das Américas, nº. 19019, room No. 304, Recreio dos Bandeirantes neighborhood, in the city of Rio de Janeiro/RJ, CEP: 22.791.959. We are registered with the CNPJ under No. 42.708.864/000102 and we will act as both controller and operator when processing your personal data.
How to Contact Swood
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact us, visit our website: www.useswood.com.
If you contact us for assistance, for your and SWOOD's safety, we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
SWOOD receives and stores information about you, such as::
• Information you provide us
, which includes:
• Your name, gender, CPF, zip code, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number, address, position, in addition to other data needed in the daily lives of customers and people management departments that use our flexible benefits management systems. Information is collected in different ways, with special relevance to the collection through the use of our management systems by the user, including when you request information or hire our services (via phone call, email, conversation through the WhatsApp application or filling out your information on our website) and also when interacting with the customer service;
• Information collected automatically by SWOOD:
We collect information about your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information about your network, your network devices, your computer and other devices used to access our website or enjoy our services (such as mobile devices and other devices/devices that access our services). Such information includes:
• Your interactions with our emails and text messages;
• Details about your interactions with the customer service, such as the date, time and reason for the contact, and, in the case of calls, your telephone number;
• device IDs or other unique identifiers;
• Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers), such as those included on certain mobile devices and tablets (see the “Cookies and Internet Advertising” section below for more information);
• Device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, forwarding source (eg originating URLs), IP address (which may indicate to SWOOD your approximate geographic location), browser and standard Internet server log data;
“Cookies and Internet Advertising” section for more details.
• Information from other sources:
• Online and offline data providers from which we obtain demographic data, interest-based data and data related to online advertisements;
• Publicly available sources such as open government databases.
Use of Information
SWOOD uses the information to offer, analyze, manage, improve and customize our services, to promote their hiring, to charge for the services provided, to meet legal and regulatory obligations arising from our services, and to communicate with you about these and other matters. For example, we use the information to:
• Prevent, detect and investigate possibly prohibited or illegal activities, including fraudulent activities, and provide appropriate addresses;
• Analyze and understand our audience, improve the service (including the user interface) and optimize our creations;
• Send messages and notifications, through the email address registered by the user and in the educational system used, to communicate them about activities related to educational services, such as informing the publication of material on the academic blog or the availability of a bank slip bank for payment.
• To communicate with you about the service so that we can send you news about SWOOD, details about new features, demands and informational content available, and to help you with requests of an operational nature. These communications can be made mainly through the e-mail registered by the user in our systems.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
SWOOD will disclose your data for specific purposes and to third parties, as described below:
• Service Providers: SWOOD may hire other companies, agents or third parties to provide services on your behalf or assist in providing services for you. For example, SWOOD hires Service Providers to provide communication, to issue our benefit cards, infrastructure and Information Technology services, to customize and optimize SWOOD's service, process payment methods, collect debt, analyze and improve data (including data of interaction with the service offered by SWOOD). In the course of providing these services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize these companies to use or disclose your personal data, except for the purpose of providing the services contracted by SWOOD.
a) to facilitate the receipt of payment for the service provided by SWOOD through the Partner and the transfer of this payment to SWOOD;
• Partners: As described above, you may have a relationship with one or more of our Partners. In this case, we may share certain information with these Partners to coordinate with them the provision of SWOOD's service to users and provide information about the availability of the services we offer. For example, depending on which Partner services you use, we may share information:
You may also choose to disclose information about yourself in the following ways:
Corresponding identifier communications. Some third-party websites and applications allow us to reach our users with online promotions about our content and services by sending a privacy-protecting identifier to the third-party. A privacy-protecting identifier means that we convert the original information (such as an email or phone number) into a value to prevent the original information from being revealed. The third party compares the privacy-protecting identifier with the identifiers in its database. A correspondence will only occur if you have used the same identifier (such as an email) with SWOOD and the third party. If there is a correspondence, SWOOD may choose to send certain promotional communication to you on this website or third-party application. You may choose not to receive these communications in the section by sending an email to email@example.com.
YOUR INFORMATION AND RIGHTS
You may request access to your personal information, as well as correcting or updating outdated or inaccurate personal information that we hold about you.
To do this, simply send us a communication via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org informing us what information we have about you that you wish to correct or update. You can also ask SWOOD to delete your personal information.
We take your privacy seriously and take all reasonable measures and precautions to protect your personal data. We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access, accidental or unlawful changes, disclosures or destruction of your personal data, and multiple layers of security measures in place.
SWOOD employs reasonable administrative, logical, managerial and physical measures to protect your personal information, these measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information, including:
• The storage of information on secure servers, which have several international information security certifications, in addition to password and firewall protection;
We emphasize that the transmission of information over the internet has several actors and various forms of leakage, which can even come from your own computer. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the complete security of all the data you send over the internet, only those that are under our control.
• Individualized access control with periodic password rotation functionality;
• Periodic backup of our database.
Furthermore, you are responsible for keeping your password used to access our systems and services confidential. This measure prevents unwanted access to your profile from happening. We will never request the sending of this password by email, SMS or any other means of contact other than the login form for the website and/or applications.
COOKIES AND INTERNET ADVERTISING
SWOOD supports the following self-regulatory programs, which provide additional privacy options for interest-based advertisements:
LAST UPDATE: .
• What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, usually stored on your device as you browse and use websites and online services. Cookies are often used to make websites function or function more efficiently, as well as to generate reporting information and help personalize the service or advertising.
Cookies are not the only types of technologies that enable this functionality. We also use other types of similar technologies. See the items below for more information and examples.
• What are resettable device identifiers?
Resettable device identifiers (also known as advertising identifiers) are similar to cookies and are found on many mobile devices and tablets (for example, the “Advertising Identifier” - or IDFA - on Apple iOS devices and the “Advertising code from Google” on Android devices). Like cookies, resettable device identifiers are used to increase the relevance of online advertisements.
• Essential Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide our online service or website. For example, we and our Service Providers may use these cookies to authenticate and identify our subscribers when they use our websites and applications and we may provide services to them. Cookies also help us to prevent fraud and maintain the security of our service.
• Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are not essential, but they help us customize and enhance your online experience with SWOOD. For example, they help us remember your preferences and prevent you from having to enter information you've already provided (for example, during registration). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular content, conversion rates, viewing patterns, number of clicks and other information) about the use of the service offered by SWOOD by our visitors, so that we can improve and personalize our website and our service , in addition to doing market research. Deleting these types of cookies may result in limited functionality of our service.
• How can I make choices regarding resettable device identifiers and cookies?
For more information about cookies set through our website and other types of online tracking (including the collection of information about your online activities by third parties over time and on third party websites or online interest-based advertising services) and how to make choices about them, email us at email@example.com.
To opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements from SWOOD displayed in connection with a resettable device identifier on a mobile device, tablet or other device, set the respective option on your device (usually under “privacy” or “ads” in the settings of the device). It is possible that you will continue to see SWOOD ads on your device, but they will not be personalized according to your likely interests.
If you want to know what cookies are installed on your computer or notebook, or if you want to exclude or restrict them, you can use your browser settings to do this. You will find more explanations on how to proceed by clicking on the links below.